Employer Retirement Plans
For The Plan Sponsor
For even the savviest of employers, running a retirement plan can be challenging and time consuming.
As a 3(21) co-fiduciary we help you understand what acting in the best-interest of the plan at all times requires and help you efficiently execute. You can expect us to take the heaviest lift in navigating all that is required of you on your employer sponsored retirement plan.
Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans aren't part of our business, they are our business. This differentiates us in five major ways:
- We are immersed in the world of recordkeepers, TPA's, auditors, ERISA attorney's and industry leaders.
- We understand your true pain points, listen and know the questions to ask on your behalf.
- We are completely approachable and dependable as your single-point of contact for clear concise answers.
- We grow with our Plans but never get lazy. Benchmarking, negotiating fees and holding your vendors accountable is the key to a best-in-class retirement plan for both today and in the future.
- We are obsessed with participant outcomes and dedicated to raising the level of financial literacy and confidence.
Employers Partner with us for:
- Improved participation rates
- Guidance in evaluating and choosing a provider
- Help understanding fees and expenses
- Knowledge and experience in selecting and monitoring investments
- Ongoing support for understanding and managing fiduciary responsibilities
For the Plan Participant
Am I retirement ready? What a loaded question.
When you work with us you will get:
- Help identifying and prioritizing you short- and long-term objectives
- A comprehensive review of all income sources in retirement
- A timeline that’s right for you
- Risk tolerance analysis to assist building an accumulation and/or distribution strategy
What you won't get is any judgement.
You will have the advisor support, information and tools necessary to make informed financial decisions which gives you confidence in your finances and retirement readiness.
We educate participants on an individual basis on their options with the Plan. We can review with them a risk tolerance questionnaire and answer questions about the investment options offered within the plan.
We coordinate and conduct enrollment and retirement education meetings for Plan participants and have one-on-one meetings. We also assist:
- In development of a participant education and communication strategy which fits the needs, objectives and demographics of the employee/Plan participant base.
- With review and comparison of the current needs and objectives of the Plan to the education program and goals to ensure the Plan continues to meet its objectives.
- In providing participant support via phone and email communication.