As your Plan’s Advisor we partner as a co-fiduciary.
- You can call us a 3(21) Advisor, Financial Advisor, Investment Advisor, Plan Consultant, 401(k) Broker, 403(b) Consultant etc. The important thing is, the only person we work for is you.
You might wonder what exactly a retirement plan fiduciary is and whether you are one. If you look it up it might make you nervous. Don’t be scared. That’s why we are here.
We know you are simply trying to offer a great benefit and likely frustrated at the growing complexities and unease that come with offering a qualified plan. As a co-fiduciary we have your back. We help you understand what acting in the best-interest of the plan at all times requires and help you execute.
We are vendor neutral and can work with your current partners or help you explore.
We act as detectives, project managers and co-architects.
- What is working, what is not?
- What potential issues are unknown and can be easily fixed?
- What additional services are available at no additional cost?
- Define roles and responsibilities.
- Checklist approach to compliance and follow-through
- Marshall resources to engage and educate employees
- Plan design to accomplish your goals
- Tailored education strategies - we deliver.
- Impact how your employees and recruits see your plan - we help you build that vision